Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Deanna Plays: A New Gaming Feature


You are probably wondering, "Deanna, why are you introducing another feature?" and I would say to you, "because I haven't been reading as much so I don't have reviews scheduled that's why!" I have also talked at length about doing a new feature involving video games, but I just wasn't sure WHAT that would be. I'm still not sure, but I decided to just do it, and get it started. 



Video games have pretty much taken over my life the past few years. It's become as much part of me as reading books, so I think it was time to merge it over onto the blog. Also as much as I love writing reviews and doing discussion posts about reviews, sometimes it's nice to have non-book content on the blog for a change. Although, that does not mean that this feature will not talk about books.

So what is Deanna Plays going to be about?? I still don't know, and I'm not sure if I'm going to stick to a monthly post yet or just post whenever I want to like I do with Bookish Thoughts. It might be video game reviews, it might be if you like this book, play this game, I'm not entirely sure but the fun thing is going to be the journey. I'm pretty excited to get started with this new feature!

If you have any ideas on what you think I should talk about on this feature, let me know! I would love to know your opinions.

Happy Reads Everyone!
Follow