Top Ten Tuesday is an original weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is two different options, so I went with the top ten characters I would want to be for Halloween. Mostly because I don't think I've read too many books to get me into the Halloween Spirit. So in no particular order here are my choices!
- Katniss Everdeen-The Hunger Games. I actually was Katniss a few years ago. I bought the mockingjay prop pin to make it obvious and I actually made it into a necklace that I wear regularly.
- Cassel Sharpe-The Curse Workers Series. Alright I love Cassel, so either I'd dress up as a dude or genderbend his character. Either way, he would be a nice choice.
- Arya Stark-A Song of Ice and Fire. Hell yeah I would be Arya. She kicks butt!
- Artemis-Greek Mythology. Mythology counts as books right? Last year I was Artemis the goddess of the hunt. Probably one of the easier costumes I have made too.
- Mia Thermoplis-The Princess Diaries. HOW HAVE I NEVER BEEN PRINCESS MIA BEFORE?
- Annabeth Chase-Percy Jackson Series. Who runs the world? Smart girls, and Annabeth is one of the best. This would be a simple one, I would just need a blonde wig!
- Ava Lavender- The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender. Ava is a girl who is born with wings, so this would be a complex costume. The other problem is that everyone would just think I was a fairy.
- Deryn Sharp-Leviathan Series. I think Deryn is the reason why I was contemplating dressing up as Amelia Earhart. I need to read some more steampunk novels.
- Lisbeth Salander-Millenium Series. I don't know if I could pull her look off, but Lisbeth is an awesome idea.
- Scout Finch-To Kill a Mockingbird. Not just Scout Finch, but Scout Finch dressed up like a ham. Book worms would get it, but it might be annoying when people keep asking me why I like ham so much.
What book characters do you want to dress up like? Let me know in the comments below!