Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Aussie Book Tag


I was tagged by Jess at Curiouser and Curiouser to do the Aussie Book Tag! You can view her answers here,  as well as the the original post, created by Ngoc @ Happy Comes First and Julia @ Picnic Readshere!

I've never been to Australia either, I've actually never left my home country ever, but I would really like to travel abroad someday. Maybe one day I will get to Australia. 


Okay, I thought this one was going to be really hard, but I ended up landing on Mogget from Sabriel. I know he's really a chained demon trapped in cat form, but I think he just wants some fish and some pets. Right???


I honestly don't know! I'm usually the one that hates all the books that everyone else loves. Maybe the Abandon Trilogy by Meg Cabot? I think a lot of fans weren't that happy with it, but I liked it! 


I have to steal Jess's answer and say the Harry Potter squad too! I just love that gang, and they would be nowhere without Hermione. Am I right??


City of Miracles by Robert Jackson Bennett. Just the whole Divine Cities trilogy actually. I love those books so much, I want everyone else to read them too!


Since my country is so big and pretty much dominates the publishing industry, am I going to chose an author that is from my state. For this one I'm choosing Laurie Halse Anderson! I'm a total creep on social media and she actually lives the next town over from me. 


Hm...probably The Witcher Video Game Compendium. It's basically a big coffee table book that has a lot of lore from the games and nice photos. It's pretty big and hard to read with my weak little arms!


The Handmaiden's Tale. Not just because the show recently came out, but because I am very afraid that the people in charge are aiming for this, especially since my country decided to actually elect The Angry Orange. No one hates woman more than a bunch of white male politicians. 


I have to go with We Have Always Lived in the Castle. For an older book it holds up so well, and it's creepy AF. 


I bet you all know what my answer is going to be--The Princes Diaries. Man, Mia can be real real dumb sometimes but I love that what I wanted to happen at the end does happen! It's just a nice fluffy read that gives me a lot of nostalgia. 


I think I just answered this one -- It's Meg Cabot! When I was reading The Roanoke Girls, a book I seriously was disgusted by, I had to reach for one of Cabot's chicklit novels just as a palette cleanser. Really any chicklit or young adult contemporary is what I gravitate towards if I don't know what to read next. 

I'm not tagging anyone because to be honest, I'm too lazy, but feel free to complete this tag. It was really fun!

Happy Reads Everyone!
Follow