Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Birthday Picks


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week is actually supposed to be father's day theme, but since today is my ACTUAL birthday I decided to do something a little different--BIRTHDAY PICKS. 

I kinda of struggled what that actually meant, should I talk about my favorite all time books? Or just books I asked for my birthday?? In the end I decided on doing any book I would love for someone to get me for my birthday. I actually just leave my amazon wishlist open on my computer so my boyfriend can pick something out. Dude, it makes it so much easier. I think my mother wishes I'd ask for an engagement ring, but I'm happy with just books or video games.




Okay...so I know this book isn't out yet and is slated for 2018 but the cover totally drew me in! A lot of people are saying for Westworld fans, but I saw the cover and summary and thought it reminded me of Wynonna Earp!



Um...I still haven't read this book. *hides* I think I'm two behind with Sarah Ockler books right now. I suck!



I've been anticipating this one for awhile. I've heard some great reviews so far, which is awesome! Hope to read it soon.



This one looks so fun and cute! I definitely need to read it. I also have never been to a con, which definitely needs to change. 



Yup, I suck and still haven't read this one. I have the other two, so really need to complete my collection!


I tried to get the ARC for this book but I was denied :( And I still haven't read it!



I so need to read this. I don't own the first one, but I love the covers for all of Riordan's books.



I so need to read this. I keep on seeing other people reminding me I need to read this one!



This was actually on my wishlist that I gave my boyfriend, and he actually saw me working on this post and was like, "What is that? Is that another wishlist?" So I had to explain what top ten tuesday is. I think he actually got this for my birthday, I'll find out soon.



I haven't read this one yet, but the cover is beautiful, I would love it!

I think really I need a new bookshelf because my second bookshelf is more like a shelf you put in your kitchen with decorations, not really for books. 

What books are on your list this week?



Happy Reads Everyone!
Follow