Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 NEW TBR Graphic Novels


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the bloggers over at 
The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is what are the ten most recent books you've added to your TBR from Genre X. So I decided for this week I am focusing on graphic novels & comics! Mostly because I am still new to the comic book world, and I haven't read any graphic novels in awhile.



I've talked about this comic recently a lot, since I recently watched the tv show. So I definitely want to start reading these ones soon!



I heard about this comic from a podcast I listened to a long time ago, but I still haven't read it. It looks really fun!



I've seen snippets of Andersen's work on the internet, mostly tumblr, but I didn't know she actually had a book out. It definitely seems like a book for me. Being a grown up is the worst!



This is part of the rebirth of the DC comics. I haven't been a real frequent comic book reader, so I feel like I just want to start with the new continuity and go from there. Who doesn't love wonder woman? I haven't seen the new film yet, but it makes me want to read the comics now. 




I don't even know where I heard about this graphic novel, but I had it on my goodreads TBR. This one looks really interesting!



This is another of the DC rebirth comics that I want to start. I love the supergirl series, so I definitely want to read more about Kara. 



I know absolutely nothing about Captain Marvel, so I definitely want to read more about her! 





This comic just looks like a whole lot of fun! Has anyone read it? 




This is by the writer of Saga, so hell yeah I am down to read this. It's definitely a different feel than Saga, but I think it looks really interesting. 



I loved this blog a lot, but I have never gotten around to reading her book. It looks so funny!

What books are on your list this week?

Happy Reads Everyone!
Follow