Saturday, June 3, 2017

May Wrap Up


WOW! When was the last time I actually wrote a monthly wrap up post??? I tried to look in my feed, and it was a very long time ago, like over a year! That's crazy! So I can't say that this is going to be happening on a regular basis, but I will try to do these from time to time. I hope.

I was actually surprising active on the blog this month, I wrote the most posts in May in 2017, which isn't too big of a feat, but for someone having a hard time keeping up with their blog it means a lot for me! Especially since I sunk 110 hours in Mass Effect Andromeda!! Dude, that game took over my life! But I do want to try to manage my time better and limit my gaming so I can actually get more reading done. Let's see what June has in store for me!

BOOKS I READ






WHAT ELSE I CONSUMED





I surprisingly didn't listen to any audiobooks this month, but I do have one currently in the queue, so hopefully I get to post that review this month. There were a lot of thing that occupied my time this month, like the aforementioned Mass Effect Andromeda video game. The game came out in the end of March, but ended beating it this month! With a 97% game completion. Yeah, girl!! That made me pretty excited.

I also discovered the tv series Wynonna Earp, and basically made my boyfriend watch it with me. He mostly just fell asleep. I really enjoyed it, and now I want to read the comics! It has a kind of Supernatural feel to it, but with snarky sisters that drink and fight. I love them!

I wrote about the podcast My Favorite Murder on Deanna Listens a while ago. I am obsessed with it! My friend Bethany turned me on to them, and every week I obsessively check my feed to see if a new episode has been posted. Well, they actually did a live show the next town over and we went to go see them. It was a lot of fun!

I am hoping to get some more reading done this month, especially since I am going on vacation around my birthday. We might go camping upstate so it might just give me a chance to take a one of my big print books with me and get a lot of reading done.

What books did you read this month?

Happy Reads Everyone!
Follow