Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Summer TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week is a summer freebie, so I'm doing my Summer TBR...which probably looks a lot like my spring TBR. Oops!


Catalyst a Rogue One Novel By James Luceno

I actually only have 80 pages left in this book, so I hope to be done soon. It's a cool book if you want more background on Galen and Orson from the Rogue One movie. It's definitely for Star Wars geeks like me!


Blood of Elves By Andrzej Sapkowski

One day I will actually finish this book, but other review books keep on getting in the way. I actually just found out that Netflix is developing a tv series based on the book series (not the video games) so I actually really do want to start reading these again.


Voyager by Diana Gabaldon

Um...ditto to the above. This book is just so long that it's a huge commitment and other books keep on getting in the way!


Heartless By Marissa Meyer

I'm a couple pages into this, and I'm just not sure about this one. I know it's gotta mixed reviews, but I still want to try to read it. 


A God In Ruins By Kate Atkinson

I started the audiobook on this one, and then I just didn't feel like listening to it and it was given to someone else so I have to wait for it to come back to me. I loved Life after Life and this is supposed to be a companion novel, but I just think it wasn't what I was expecting.


City of Miracles By Robert Jackson Bennett

I didn't know there was going to be another book in this series, but I literally got a review copy of this the day before it went public and this one is pretty long. Definitely want to read this one sooner rather than later. 


The Princess Diarist By Carrie Fisher

I'm waiting to get the audiobook from the library because Carrie herself narrates it. I've heard nothing but good things, and I really want to listen to this sooner.


Wynonna Earp Comics

We watched the first season of the tv series on Netflix recently, and by "we" I mean I watched it and my boyfriend just fell asleep! I really enjoyed it, and I found out that the guy that plays Doc Holiday is actually going to be helping to write a five-part arc in the comics. That's pretty cool, so I'm interested to see how the comics are different. 


Ahsoka By E.K Johnston

I'm kinda of waiting this one out so I can get the audio because Ashley Johnson (Voice of Ahsoka) does the narration. I've heard it's quite good and she really channels the other voice actors from Clone Wars/ Star War Rebels.


Thrawn by Timothy Zahn 

If you are a fan of the original Star Wars Expanded Universe like me, you were probably excited to find out that Thrawn is now canon. YAY! I haven't read this one yet, but I'm pretty excited to read about this diabolical genius. 

Which books are on your list this week?

Happy Reads Everyone!
Follow