Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Judge A Book By It's Cover


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is actually about anticipated book for the second half of 2017, but I am a dumb that read the topics wrong and wrote up a post for the Covers topic from May 2nd!! Since I already did all the work on that topic, and doing it for this week instead. 



This one was when I first started in the Blogging for Books program, and I ended up really enjoying this one! I am actually reading the third novel in the series, and all the covers have been really cool. 



So this is not necessarily true that I only chose this one because of the cover, I also had to read it for a Book Club I used to be in. This one turned out to be a bad example of when a cover is pretty. I just didn't like this one.



These Broken Stars By Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner

This cover sure is pretty...and guess who still hasn't read this book? It's me, did you guess it was me?




This one I picked out of a box of arcs at my old local bookstore and I went "oh...neat!" I ended up really enjoying it...but still haven't finished the series yet.



Yup, for sure I only added this because of the cover. I ended up only reading it after I read one of her Star Wars novels (which I loved) and went, "oh, it's THAT Claudia Gray!" This one is in the win column. 



I ended up actually doing this one on audio, and I enjoyed it but I didn't love it. Not sure if I am going to finish the series. 



Yeah...I still haven't read this one. Maybe for next Sci-Fi Month I will finally read it. 



Yup another book that I felt "Eh" on. It wasn't bad but I didn't love. Only reason I picked it was because of that cover. 



I mean the design on this cover is so cool. I'm currently reading this, but I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. 



When I went to grab the photo from Goodreads, I glanced over the summary and thought, "oh that's what this is about?" I seriously just added it because the cover reminded me of Assassin's Creed. Oops!

Which books are on your list this week?

Happy Reads Everyone!
Follow