Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Spring TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's theme is books on my spring TBR...or more like books I am still reading and have been reading since my winter TBR because I suck. That was too long of a headline for me to include. 😝


Red Rising By Pierce Brown

Yes, somehow I am STILL reading this book. It's not bad, I just keep getting sidetracked by books I have to read for review so I always have to put it away for a little bit.




Thrawn By Timothy Zahn

This book is not quite out yet, but very soon! I am pretty excited that the Star Wars storyboard team decided to make Thrawn a canon villain. Timothy Zahn's original trilogy means a lot to me, and this villain is one of the best, so I'm really excited to read how his story is different now.


Ten Thousand Skies Above You

I adored the first book in the series, and my brother got me the second book for Christmas. I still haven't read this one, but I hope to get to it soon.


Voyager By Diana Gabaldon

I was a little disappointed in the second book in the Outlander series, but I heard the third one is better, so I definitely need to find the time to read this one. Long books always take me too long.


From Ice To Ashes By Rhett C. Bruno

I actually have the ARC for this and I'm a little behind on reading it, but I'm enjoying it so far. This is a spin-off to Bruno's Titanborn so I'm not 100% if it makes sense to people that didn't read that book but I'm seeing a lot of connections between the two so I'm enjoying it.


Remembrance By Meg Cabot

Uh...I suck because I still haven't read this one. I just keep pushing it to the back of my pile. Soon!!


The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan

It's no secret that I love Riordan's mythology series. I really enjoyed the first book in this new one, so I'm pretty excited to see where this story goes.


The Stolen Throne by David Gaider

So...it's also no secret that I love Bioware video games, and I recently did a new play through of Dragon Age Origins so I got interested in reading the book series. I haven't started this one yet but I'm pretty excited to do so.


Catalyst By James Luceno

I was actually going to pass on this one, until a friend at work kept bugging me to read it. I still haven't, but I have it on good authority that this one is worth it. 


Blood of Elves By Andrzej Sapkowski

This is another book that I started reading, but then it got pushed to the side because of review books. I definitely want to get back to it soon.

What books are on your list today?

Happy Reads Everyone!
Follow