Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Deanna Listens: My Favorite Murder


Deanna Listens is a monthly feature on the first Monday of every month (sometimes) I created to showcase some of my favorite podcasts. This month I'm talking about My Favorite Murder.  So some of you might be like okay, "Deanna is a freak" but hear me out. If you are a fan of true crime and are interested in stories about different murders this is a podcast for you. But if you care about facts...maybe listen to a different podcast. Don't worry that's what the hosts of this podcast both say.

So this podcast is techically under the comedy section even though it is about a serious topic. The hosts Karen and Georgia are pretty funny, and I don't think they try to make light of murder, just that they try to piece together how things like that could happen. I also find it super interesting that they are both terrified of murder and this is a way that they cope with it. 

One of my favorite things about this podcast is that they ask for listeners to send in stories of their hometown murders and they will periodically do minispodes where they read a bunch. These are interesting because you learn about new stories that you might not have heard about before.

I think if you like shows like Criminal Minds this might be a podcast for you. Stay sexy, don't get murdered!


Got a great podcast you love? Give me a recommendation in the comments. No serious, please help, I'm running out of podcasts to listen to!

Happy Reads Everyone!
Follow