Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: New Sci-Fi Books Added to my TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is new books that I added to my TBR recently. So since it's Scifi Month I'm going to be talking about the recent Sci-Fi books I've added to my TBR. ...and there are a lot of Star Wars books on here, no surprise there.


I read the first book from this series and absolutely loved it, but I haven't read the second one yet because I asked my brother to get it for me for christmas. 


I actually am currently reading this book, but I haven't gotten that far into it yet. Like I'm literally 5% done, so I think that counts as still "TBR".


Miller is a great Star Wars writer, and I love Kanan & Hera. Really interested in reading about these two.


I saw another blogger post a review about this book so I added it to my list, but never got around to it. 


I've heard mixed reviews about this one, but I think the experiemental way it was written really makes me want to read it.


I don't know if I want to read this or listen to the audio, since the woman who does Ahsoka's voice is going to narrate the audiobook. Ahsoka is so cool, I love her.


I am so glad that Disney is recognizing how much fans of the EU love Thrawn, so I'm really glad they added him to Rebels and that they let Zahn write another book about him. I'm super excited about this one. 


Um...yeah I still haven't finished The 5th Wave series, so I definitely want to do that soon!


Okay, I just recently bought this on my kindle, so it's definitely something new I want to read. 


Technically I am currently reading the audiobook, but I'm still counting this one as "TBR". 

What books are on your list this week?

Happy Reads Everyone!
Follow