Monday, November 7, 2016

Deanna Listens: Full of Sith


Deanna Listens is a monthly feature on the first Monday of every month (sometimes) I created to showcase some of my favorite podcasts. This month in honor of it being Sci-fi Month I am showcasing one of the Star Wars podcasts that I listen to. So this month we are talking about...FULL OF SITH!



Okay, so one of the reasons I like this podcast is 1, they have a killer show name and 2, I love their intro music! It really gets me into listening to whatever these guys (and gals) are going to talk about. 

When I first started listening to podcasts this was one of the first Star Wars podcasts that I put on my list, but I actually haven't listened to too many of their episodes. But they did win me over immediately because the first episode I listened to was an interview with Timothy Zahn, who is one of my favorite of the EU authors. Without him there would be no Mara Jade, and that was my favorite part about the old canon. 

The podcast is great if you are looking for breaking Star Wars news, since two of the hosts are writers for Starwars.com. They also do a lot of interesting discussions about Star Wars in general; whether that is about Rebels, books or anything else in the fandom. 

A few episodes that I recommend:

I really enjoy the hosts, I think they do a really good job of making this podcast fun. I defintiely need to listen to it way more!

Got a great podcast you love? Give me a recommendation in the comments. No serious, please help, I'm running out of podcasts to listen to!

Happy Reads Everyone!
Follow