Thursday, July 14, 2016

May/June Wrap-Up


So...I've been bad about keeping up with my blog again, and I just realized I never posted my wrap up from May, so this month I'm wrapping up May & June Together. You want to know who's fault is it? THIS GUY!


Seriously The Witcher has taken over my life. I went to the shore last weekend, so I was hoping I could get a lot of reading done but I didn't get as much done as I thought. Although, I think my main problem is that I procrastinate writing the actual reviews. 

I might even consider going on a hiatus for a little while, because things at work just got crazy again. Back in January I was dealing with a lot of stuff on my plate because two of my coworkers were out on maternity leave and they hired a terrible temp that they ended up letting go and I had to train the new temp. I was working crazy hours and there was a lot of pressure on me. Well...that coworker has decided to leave the company so she can stay home with her son. So all of her stuff got dumped on me again. It's really frustrating, so I'm working longer hours to try to get everything done, so when I come home all I want to do is kill things on xbox. 


Books I Read


AUDIOBOOKS



WHAT ELSE I'VE CONSUMED






So, like I said I have been spending way too much time playing the Witcher! In my April Wrap Up post I was talking about how I got into the second game, and I finished it in like 2 months, I was obsessed. So now my boyfriend and I have been fighting over who gets the xbox one so I can play The Witcher 3. The game is so much bigger, and the graphics are amazing. I just find the story so interesting. There is also this mini-game where you can play cards with NPCs and there are quests involved with it. My boyfriend was like,  "Yeah I never really got into that." but I am obsessed with Gwent. Actually the developer noticed how much people liked it that they are going to release a standalone game just based on the card game. I'm pretty excited for it.

One of our friends kept on raving about Preacher, so we decided to finally watch it. I thought the boyfriend just had no interest in it so I never brought it up. So far we are really enjoying it, there is just a lot of questions about certain things. Hoping all these things get answered.

I finally got the boyfriend to go back to Haven. This show wrapped last year, and I never got around to finishing it. So right now I'm re-watching the fourth season with him so we can finish it up. I really love this show, and I think because it was on Syfy it really flew under the radar. I think it's really underrated, and I highly recommend it. 

What have you been reading or consuming lately?


Happy Reads Everyone!
Follow