Friday, April 1, 2016

Comic Book Month!



So I decided as a way to get out of my reading slump is to just devour a whole bunch of comics in the month of April. I find that comics are a great palette cleanser between books. I'm sure there will be a few things outside of comics that I post in April, but I definitely will have the bulk of my reviews on comics. Yay comics!!



I have a good amount of books that I want to cover during this month, but if there is anything specific you highly recommend me to read I would love to hear about it! The more comics the better! I will also be doing a Deanna Listens feature that will be a podcast specific to comics. 

I have a few reviews already scheduled, so I'm ready to start kicking this off. I really just wanted to do something fun on my blog to mix things up a bit. Also to give my readers a break from all the audiobook reviews. 

I'm also going to be doing a giveway! You can get whatever you want from the Book Depository as long as it ships to your country and is under $25 USD. I highly recommend something to do with comics, but you can pick whatever you want. 

One rule, please be fair and do not cheat. I haven't really had too much of an issue with this in the past, but I always like to give everyone a friendly reminder. I just want this to be fun for everyone.  Also feel free to let me know if something in my rafflecopter is corrupted. I know I had an issue in my the last giveaway where something was missing the field, I checked so everything should be smooth sailing, but you never know.



Happy Reads Everyone!
Follow