Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books on my Spring TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is the ten books on your spring TBR. Oh man I have so many books on my TBR it is not even funny, but here are the ones that I am really trying to get to.


Dragonfly in Amber By Diana Gabaldon

I actually am 130 pages into this novel, it's just very long and every time I go to read it I'm just not prepared for it, so this is one I will DEFINITELY read this spring/summer



Fever 1793 By Laurie Halse Anderson

This one is actually in my audiobook download queue so I might have already read it by the time this gets posted but I haven't reviewed it yet. So another one I will actually read when I say I will.



Saint Anything Sarah Dessen

For shame, I still haven't read this one, but I'm trying to get to it. Soon!


Sailor Moon Volume 2

I started this one too, so I imagine I will get through it rather quickly, just haven't gotten quite there yet.


The Knife of Never Letting Go By Patrick Ness

I read the first chapter, but I just need to come back to this one. I'm not prepared for it yet.


Matched By Ally Condie

Maybe I'll actually get this one, maybe? Hahah who am I fooling? 


City Of Blades By Robert Jackson Bennett

I am reading this right now, just need to finish it. So another that is sitting at my bedside table waiting to be finished. I think I have a problem. But I'm halfway through it now and it just got really interesting so I hope to be done it soon.


Shadow and Bone By Leigh Bardugo

Maybe this is the year I finally get to this one? 


The Darkest Minds By Alexandra Bracken

I have a friend that has been dying for me to read it, so I finally got a copy. Maybe if I finish this, she will finish The Lunar Chronicles?


The Coldest Girl in Coldtown By Holly Black

Uh...maybe I should just wait until Halloween? 

So...I'm terrible at sticking to my TBR lists. What books are on your list this week?

Happy Reads Everyone!
Follow