Thursday, March 31, 2016

March Wrap Up



So I just checked and the last time I actually sat down to write a monthly wrap up was in August. AUGUST! I've been really bad about doing this, but I'm trying to get out of my reading slump and get back to business as usual for this blog. I try to write something even if it's just a Top Ten Tuesday at least once a week, so at least I've been pretty consistent.

BOOKS I READ


AUDIOBOOKS




So...yeah I haven't been reading as much as I used to, but thankfully I do a fair amount of audiobooks. I am hoping to get back into reading more books in print soon!

WHAT ELSE I'VE CONSUMED




We are really into The Flash, which can be difficult sometimes because I think we gave up on Arrow and there are a lot of Arrow crossovers. We just love The Flash so much more, it's so much more comic booky, and I think it's really Cisco that makes the show for us.

Daredevil just got loaded a few weeks ago on Netflix, and we blew through it. I have to admit I think I like Jessica Jones better, but it's still a really good show, and we have been enjoying it.

Let me say the biggest reason that my reading has gone to crap is because of Bethesda Games. I starting playing a little bit of Fall Out New Vegas, but I got stuck on a quest, so my boyfriend finally convinced me to start Skyrim. It was the best and worst thing to happen to me. Usually when I start I new game I say I hate this game for about a month before I get into, but that was not the case with Skyrim. I liked it immediately. So I have gotten a little lost in that for the past month. 

What books did you read in March? Are you like me, and do you have something else that has been consuming all your reading time?


Happy Reads Everyone!
Follow