Monday, March 7, 2016

Deanna Listens: Shut Up A Second



Deanna Listens is a monthly feature on the first Monday of every month I created to showcase some of my favorite podcasts. This month I'm showcasing Shut Up A Second, another podcast from the guys and gals at Sanspants Radio (Plumbing the Death Star)

SUAS is a side podcast from the people that do Plumbing The Death Star which was actually the first podcast I showcased in this feature and was the podcast that started this feature. This podcast is just straight random and I think that's why I enjoy it. It's a shooting the shit podcast where they pick a random topic and just talk about it. Someone usually comes up with some quick facts to discuss as well. I generally really enjoy it, and I don't think it's something you have to take too serious. It's definitely great for a laugh.

The cast in this podcast seems to rotate a lot more than their other podcast. When I first started listening to this one I didn't even know that Sanspants Radio had chicks doing podcasts as well. I like the dudes who do PTDS but it's nice to get a female perspective on things once in a while. I think it's good that the podcasters in this one gets switched around depending on the episodes so you get different points of view. 

I wasn't kidding when I said the topics they talk about are completely random, here are just a few that I have listened to and have really enjoyed:
  • Cats
  • Dragons
  • Vikings
  • Space
I know that I have listened to a lot more but the above are just four that I really enjoyed and found funny. It's a fun podcast that you didn't really need to pay that much attention to but great if you had listening to nothing while you do all the dishes that are piling up in your sink! Or is that just me?


Got a podcast you think I would enjoy? Let me know and maybe it will be featured next month.

Happy Reads Everyone!
Follow