Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Blog Name Change


So I decided to change the name of my blog. It's a subtle change going from Deanna Writes to Deanna Reads, but I've been thinking about changing the name for awhile. I just finally decided to make a decision about it.

When I started this blog I initially thought I would would use it more to talk about my own writing (HAHAHA what writing??) but over the past year or so it has evolved into something more. It became more about what I was reading or listening to if we count my Deanna Listens podcast feature, but it wasn't quite about my writing anymore, so I thought a change was necessary.

Honestly. I haven't been that great about reading lately, the only thing that has been keeping my blog afloat is that I listen to so many audiobooks. So thankfully I've been able to get a blog or two in a week. Which is perfectly fine by me! So I definitely hope that this change will allow me to get back into the swing of things and start reading more again.

I'm also thinking about some new things that I can do on the blog. Like actually writing discussions piece. I also have an idea for a video game feature, and I'm considering having April be dedicated to comic books.

So what does the name change mean? Nothing really that should impact my followers. My URL has remained the same, it's just the title of the blog that has changed. So you'll still be able to follow me even though I'm now blogging as Deanna Reads.

Happy Reads Everyone!
Follow