Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year and welcome to 2016! I normally don't write a New Year post, but since I've been noticeably absent from the blog, I decided to write something to explain where I've been and what's been going on.

So the short of it is that I kind of went on an unscheduled hiatus. I'm hoping to correct that starting this month. I have a lot of reviews on the back burner that I've never written, so I have my work cut out for me.

So there is a reason that I went dark in December, and mostly it was because of the holidays. I took a vacation the week of Christmas, so I knew I wasn't going to have anything scheduled for that week. The week before I went on vacation was a little nuts at work. One of my coworkers went on maternity leave a little early, and a lot of things got dropped on my desk that doubled my work load, so it was really stressful, at by the time I got home from work I didn't want to do anything. It was pretty much the same this week at work, but I'm hoping things will get back to normal soon.

Luckily, I do have a lot of reviews to write, so I'm hoping I'll be able to schedule a bunch of stuff for next week while I have off today. So I'm not quitting blogging, I just had a lot on my plate this month that has really caused me to go on hiatus.

Happy Reads Everyone!
Follow