Friday, December 4, 2015

November Wrap-Up!

November was a pretty good month for me on the blog. I think it was actually the most posts I have written on here since August! And now I'm really behind on everything again. Gah! I have a few reviews that I need to get out of the way, but all in all I am really happy with my blogging this month. Not so much with my reading, so I really need to get caught up!


November was Sci-Fi month so I spent most of the month posting reviews and reading Sci-Fi books. I also hosted a giveaway. A winner has been chosen and emailed already, but since this was a quiz, I wanted to announce the answers to the questions here.

  1. Boy plays easter egg hunt in virtual reality to win power and fortune left in the game by its creator. READY PLAYER ONE
  2. Man finds out Earth is going to be destroyed to make way for a galactic freeway and is whisked away off the planet by his friend who is not who he says he is. High jinks ensue. HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
  3. Hyper intelligent man is sent to investigate highly top-secret scientific "Door " project only to find out that things and the scientists behind the door are are not exactly what they seem. THE FOLD
  4. Royal houses of large empire fight for ultimate power on desert planet. Young heir survives and becomes all knowing messiah to native people. DUNE
  5. Astronaut gets mistaken for dead and gets stranded on Mars. He uses intelligence and his dark humor to survive life on planet while hoping NASA figures out how to save him. THE MARTIAN
  6. Cyborg mechanic is mistreated by stepmother and treated as a slave, until she figures out that her story is more complex than she ever could imagine. CINDER 
  7. Girl and robot in disguise play music in orchestra together and fall in love during a bitter war between human and artificial life. Discovery of a virus created to destroy robots ends in a huge plot twist. I HEART ROBOT
  8. Hyper intelligent young boy is sent to school to train kids to play a "game" against invading "bugs". But is it really just a game? ENDER'S GAME
  9. Multiple perspective book about alien invasion and how the different waves take down the humans in a very perverse but evil genius way. Not everyone is who they say they are. THE 5TH WAVE
  10. Futuristic society is which everyone is deemed "ugly" until they are 16 when they get the operation to turn them "pretty". Uglies
Everyone did pretty well, but only one person got the question to #7. This was a little book from Month9 books, so it may have missed you guys. Although, I did review it on my blog last year, so that would have been a huge hint.

BOOKS I READ






AUDIOBOOKS





What books did you read this month?

Happy Reads Everyone!
Follow