Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: TBR Graphic Novels


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the bloggers at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is a freebie. I haven't been that great at actually blogging lately, so this one might be a little late. I decided to do this one on the top ten graphic novels that I want to read. For argument sake, I'm lumping graphic novels, single-issue comics and mangas together. 


Scott Pilgrim

I really loved the movie and how it brought video game effects into it. So I've always wanted to actually read the graphic novels that spawned it. Someday!


Sailor Moon Vol.2

I loved this show so much as a kid. I recently read the first volume and I loved it, so I really need to get the second one soon.


Persepolis 

This might be the only serious graphic novel I have one this list, but I've always wanted to read it. Just haven't gotten there yet.


The Guild

Of course there is a comic books about Felicia Day's web series The Guild!! I freaking love that show, so I definitely want to get to those comics soon.


Saga 

I've heard nothing but great things about this series, so yes I will get to it soon, I just don't know when. 


Nimona

I've seen this one pop up lately, so I definitely want to check it out to see what all the hype is about.


In Real Life

This graphic novel was recommended to me on Goodreads, and since I've really been getting into gaming I definitely want to give it a go.


Star Wars: The New Republic

I am actually reading this right now! It starts out with the six single-issue comics about Timothy Zahn's original character Mara Jade. I love her so much. I love the artwork in that section, but some of the later artwork in this one looks a little cheesy. I will still finish this one and probably love it no less.


Orphan Black

There's Orphan Black comics? Hell yes I want to read those! Fun fact I actually went to the comic book store specifically for the first issue, but I ended up forgetting about it and getting Sailor Moon and Star Wars instead. 


Cimarronin

This is another graphic novel that GoodReads keeps on suggesting to me. It looks really interesting so I definitely want to give it a go.

What topic did you do your TTT on this week? What graphic novels or comics do you have on your TBR?


Happy Reads Everyone!
Follow