Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is Fall TBR. This one was a pretty easy topic because I have so many books I need to read, but these are books that I'm really going to try to read soon.


I've had this book this last fall and I still haven't read it. I'm a very bad reader.


I'm definitely trying to read the sequel to the 5th wave this fall so I can have a review written for Scifi November.


Um...this is on my TBR challenge list and I still haven't read it.


Another TBR challenge book I need to read.


Oh...TBR challenge book you say? Yup, this one too, and I have no idea if I will ever actually read it.


Okay, this is cheating a little bit, because I just finished this book. I just haven't posted my review yet.


I think this is one of the few Green books I haven't read, but my coworker just lent it to me so I'm going to make an effort to read it.


This is for October's book club meeting, so I will read it really soon!


Um...so I actually read the first chapter of this book but I was really behind in book club and review books so I haven't picked up again.


I'm currently reading this book. It's a review book that I received early this month but I haven't quite gotten to it yet. Oops!


What books on our your Fall TBR?


Happy Reads Everyone!
Follow