Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Read Authors


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely bloggers at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is the authors that you have read the most books by. This was such a easy topic for me, but if you follow my blog this won't be much of a surprise to you. 




MEG CABOT

Um...did you think I wasn't going to include the Queen of YA?


RICK RIORDAN

I think reading both The Percy Jackson series, Heroes of Olympus series & The Kane Chronicles qualifies as reading a lot of books by this guy.


TERRY GOODKIND

I loved this series so much, I own all 11 books, and I'm really tempted to read the new series he started about Richard and Kahlan but the Omen Machine has a lot of 1 star reviews and that does not bode well for me. 


SCOTT WESTERFELD

I've read all of Westerfeld's trilogies and a few of his stand alones. He's always an author that I go back to. 


SARAH DESSEN

I love Sarah Dessen, and I think the only book by her I haven't read is Saint Anything and that's just because I haven't had time to read it yet.


MAUREEN JOHNSON

Johnson is one of those authors that I forget about for awhile and then I go back to her books and remember, "oh yeah, I love her humor!" I think I've read all of her books at this point.


ALL OF THE GHOST WRITERS OF THE NEW ADVENTURES OF MARY-KATE & ASHLEY SERIES

I am not kidding! I read so many of these books when I was a kid. I'm about 85% sure the three pictured above are ones that I read, but I could be wrong.


DAVID A. ADLER

I read a lot of the Cam Jansen mysteries when I was a kid. I loved those books. I honestly can't remember them all, but I definitely remember the two above.


LAURIE HALSE ANDERSON

I call Anderson a part of my big three of authors for a reason. I really love her novels.


CHUCK PALAHNIUK

I read a lot of this dude in high school. A lot of his books! He kind of lost his appeal for me for a bit, but I still enjoy his work.

Which authors are on your list this week?

Happy Reads Everyone!
Follow