Saturday, August 1, 2015

June/July Wrap-Up

So I think maybe I need to just do monthly wrap-ups on a bimonthly basis, because I keep missing certain months! June was tough for me to do an end of the month wrap-up because I moved in with my boyfriend! It was insane to get all of our stuff into our second floor apartment, but I now have all my books in our living room so I am happy! He had like 6 books, whereas I have a whole shelf of books.

I also have kind of been slacking in the reading department in July because the boyfriend is a huge gamer and he has been wanting to get me into gaming. So I've really gotten into playing Mass Effect. I just started Fallout New Vegas too, but I only got as far as creating my character. I have way too many distractions, so I'm trying to get back on track with reading because I'm reading too much stuff right now.

Books I Read:




Audiobooks:



GRAPHIC NOVELS/COMICS:



Um...and normally I add a section about my challenge progress, but I've been really shitty about doing it, so we're going to skip it today. But I am reading my next book for the TBR pile challenge, it's just going to take me forever!



I also did start a new monthly feature in July called Deanna Listens where I feature podcasts that I love. So far I've only done one feature, but another one will be coming next Monday, so check it out! If you have any suggestions for podcasts, please feel free to let me know so I can check it out and maybe it will be featured.

What books did you read this month?

Happy Reads Everyone!
Follow