Monday, July 13, 2015

Cinderella Tag

I was tagged by Jess over at Curiouser & Curiouser to do the Cinderella Tag. So here we go!

Evil Stepsisters
A book with a character you hate


Ugh! Levana is the worst! I read Fairest, and it just made me hate her more.

Prince Charming
A book with a gentleman


Beast totally counts right? To men he may not have been, but his relationship with Sybella he is totally different!

Cinderella
A character that is kind, graceful, and defiant


Am I allowed to repeat authors? I definitely thought Ismae's kindness to others and her ability to sense danger made her a great assassin. 

Fairy Godmother
A character who always has someone looking out for them


Don't get me wrong, I loved Cress, but because of how she grew up she needed a lot of help. I'm not just talking about Thorne either!

Helpful Creatures
Something that makes you happy when you are sad


Reading anything by Meg Cabot always makes me feel better.

Ashes
A book you didn't care for


Ugh! Is really all I can say about this book.

Pumpkin
A character with a transformation


Man, Connor comes out of this series a completely different person.

Impossible
A book with an ending you didn't see coming


This book just took me on a wild ride, and I loved every minute of it.

Just Breathe
Something that inspires you to be courageous


This book was a hard one to swallow, but it definitely made me want to be brave.

Happily Ever After
A book with a perfect ending


This book was not what I had expected going into, but all the themes it talked about were really driven home in the final pages. I loved it.

I'm too lazy to tag anyone else, so feel free to do this if you haven't been tagged already!

Happy Reads Everyone!