Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Summer TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is your top ten books on your summer TBR. This week's list might look a little familiar, and that's because a majority of these books are ones I said I would read for my TBR Pile challenge...I just haven't gotten to them yet. 


Dune by Frank Herbert

Um...this one is always on my list because I have procrastinated so much in trying to read it. It's in the pile next to my bed which means I'm going to read it soon...just not yet!


The Coldest Girl in Coldtown By Holly Black

I love Holly Black so I should have read this already...but I suck and haven't gotten to it yet.


Royal Wedding By Meg Cabot

Good news! I'm currently reading this one...and I'm like 150 pages in. I am LOVING this novel. 


Matched by Ally Condie

Yup this is another challenge book that I just still haven't gotten around to. I think I'm a little tired of YA dystopia so that might be why I keep on putting it off.


Prozac Nation By Elizabeth Wurtzel

I don't read a lot of non-fiction so this one will test my reading comfort zone, which is probably why I keep on putting it off.



Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen

I love Sarah Dessen, and I do have this book it just hasn't made it quite into my pile yet. Soon though.


The Little Paris Bookshop By Nina George

I'm also reading this one currently for review. I'm hoping to have it finished before the US release date on 6.23, but I can't make any promises.


Forever Odd By Dean Koontz

The boyfriend got me this for my birthday, so I definitely want to try to get to it this summer.


Casual Vacancy By J.K. Rowling

This is also for the TBR pile challenge, but I think I heard that it's boring so I haven't tried it yet.


Legend by Marie Lu

And...another TBR challenge pile book that I haven't read. I think I have the same problem with this one as with Matched. I think there are just some YA novels that I'm losing interest in, but I do want to at least try this one.

What books are on your summer TBR?


Happy Reads Everyone!