Sunday, June 14, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (4)-Birthday Edition



Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tygna's Reviews. I kind of forgot about this meme and when I looked back to see what number I was on I was surprised that this is only number four!! This week is actually my birthday edition (I turned 25 yesterday!)



BIRTHDAY GIFTS


My brother asked me what I wanted for my birthday so I asked for a large donation to The Deanna Foundation but he didn't go for that so I asked for Meg's new book. Luckily he delivered! (Unlike my parents who got me a gift card to Wegmans instead of a book store liked I asked.)

I have been talking about wanting to read the rest of the Odd Thomas series for over a year now and the boyfriend still didn't get the hint. I even took him into a bookstore and pointed out different books that I wanted, and a week before we celebrated he was still like, "So I don't know what to get you..." Really, dude? I pointed out the bookstore thing and he finally got it because he got me the second book in the Odd Thomas series, and some other cool stuff like a new marvel coffee mug, a tea ball and some tea leaves from his mom's store. If you follow me on instagram you've probably seen this mug in my photos. But those aren't books, so they don't really count.


BORROWED


I borrowed this one from the library earlier this week and read the entire thing in one night. It was around 300 pages, but I just blew through this graphic novel. I already have a review up about it too.


FOR REVIEW


I received this book in exchange for a review from Blogging For Books. I actually really excited about this one, unlike the last book I received for review. I'm actually going to try to start it this week since it comes out at the end of the month. 

Which books did you get this week?


Happy Reads Everyone!