Monday, June 22, 2015

Deanna Listens-a new podcast feature!


New feature on the blog!

So for the past couple of months I've been listening to a lot audiobooks in my car and when I'm just doing stuff around the house. I've really been enjoying them but honesty I think I'm getting a little bored of them. I don't want to but I've been finding myself not paying attention to what I'm listening to. But I do enjoy listening to people talk, so I decided to start delving into the world of podcasts.

I used to do podcasting when I was a sports blogger, so I have been meaning to get into listening to some, but I just never got around to it. So I wanted to add this new feature on my blog to give my readers an inside look into my life. It's not just about books...it also about listening to super nerdy people rant about the x-men! Or talk to celebrities about upcoming projects or obsess over the repercussions of Mario Kart! I listen to some super nerdy podcasts, so look forward to those being featured soon.

So at first I thought this would be a weekly thing but now I'm thinking I would run out of shit to talk about since I only have six different shows on my stations. So I'm not sure how this is going to work but for the most part I'm hoping to feature some podcasts that I really enjoy. It might be monthly, it might be weekly roundups of what I listened to that week. I am not 100% sure yet, but I definitely want to start featuring some non-bookish things on my blog.

I also want to ask for some suggestions from you readers on what podcasts I should check out. If you've got a great podcast that you think I would like let me know in the comments below and I'll check it out. I do already know that the first podcast I will be featuring will be Plumbing the Death Star, so look out for that soon!


Happy Reads Everyone!