Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Authors I really want to meet


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is authors I really want to meet. 


Meg Cabot

Um, duh? I'm kind of disappointed that she's not coming to the Philadelphia area for her tour for Royal Wedding. 


Laurie Halse Anderson 

Okay this is cheating because I have met her. Like a million years ago when Speak had just come out when I was in middle school. She used to live in my area, but I would like to meet her again.


Maureen Johnson

I think I just want to meet her because she is another author that is originally from my area.



Sarah Dessen

I'm so disappointed I JUST found out she's going to be in Haverford, PA today but I can't go.



Sarah J. Maas

Maas is actually local to my area, but I just haven't had the chance to meet her yet. I'm hoping I can soon.


Holly Black

Okay...this is also me cheating because I recently met her but I LOVE The Curse Workers series so much that I just want to meet her again.


Dean Koontz

So I'm currently listening to Odd Thomas on audiobook and I freaking love it. Also, the movie is one of the best adaptations I have seen. So I kind of want to meet him now and read more of his books.



Scott Westerfeld

I love all of Westerfeld's trilogies, so of course I want to meet him. 


Marissa Meyer

The Lunar Chronicles surprised me because I thought the hype would make me disappointed, but Meyer has really wowed me so I would like to meet her. Possibly to pick her brain.



J.K. Rowling

Who wouldn't want to meet the woman who wrote Harry Potter?

Which authors do you want to meet?

Happy Reads Everyone!