Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Will Probably Never Read


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the bloggers over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's theme is the ten books I will probably never read. Haha, I think this is just going to be me hating on books I never want to see again.


Okay, this is kind of joke because I keep on saying I'm going to read it and then I never get to it. Oops!


This looks too much like Divergent and I regret reading that series so that's a no.


Yeah I never read this series, I just had no interest in it. 


Okay I started this audiobook yesterday and I only listened to it for 30 minutes before decided I just couldn't do it. The narrator made it sound SOOOOO boring. Maybe I should try it as an actual book? 


Meh. No interest here.


See above.


Considering that I regret reading this series, I don't really give a crap about Four. Sorry, I'm not sorry.


Um see above, because it is the same exact situation. If America's daughter doesn't fall in love with whichever boy is in the room with her then maybe I'll read it.


I thought the first book in this series (Life as we Knew it) was just okay. I enjoyed that it was set in my state, actually not that far from where I live. However; I started reading reviews and a lot of scientists talked about how the plot makes absolutely no sense, so I don't think I'll continue this series.


Yeah so I know how this one ends and I would be pretty pissed if I read the whole book and had to endure THAT.


Which books are on your list this week?


Happy Reads Everyone!