Monday, May 4, 2015

The Classics Book Tag

Here I am again with another tag to complete! This time about classics books. This one was hard for me because...honestly I don't read a lot of classics. So a lot of answers are probably going to be about sci-fi classics.

Overhyped Classic you didn't really like


I think I might get hate for this one but...just no this book is so boring. If you want to read about a whiny rich kid go for it, but it was NOT for me.


Favorite time period to read about


This one should be a given, WWII era


Favorite fairy tale



Most embarrassing unread classic


I'm getting to it soon!


Top 5 Classics you'd like to read soon




I wasn't being hyperbolic when I said this would mostly be sci-fi classics. These count right?


Favorite modern book/series based on a classic




Favorite classic adaptation



This one is far reaching, but I think it was a good modernization of this story.

Least favorite classic adaptation



Good god DO NOT get me started on this one. WHY THE EFF WOULD YOU MODERNIZE BUT USE THE LANGUAGE OF THE TIME?!? WHY WHY WHY???

Favorite editions of classics you'd like to collect more of

I don't really have any to be honest.

Underhyped classic you'd recommend to everyone



Oh right, I'm too lazy to tag anyone to do this, so free feel to complete this if you want!


Happy Reads Everyone!