Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I want to check in on


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely bloggers over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is the top ten characters you want to check in on. Basically the book/series is over and you want to see what their life is like afterwards.

At first this prompt was hard for me, and I kind of cheated a bit because two of the characters are getting adult follow up novels. I'm actually surprised that I made it to ten. Woo hoo!


So I really want to hear from Sparrow Delaney because I really wish her story was longer than one book. I really wish this became a series, as I really thought it had a lot of potential. Maybe it didn't sell well, but I would love to hear more from her. 


I really want to know about Deryn and Alek Sharp's life after living on the Leviathan. Yes they would totally take Deryn's surname because she wore the pants in that relationship. haha. But actually she was pretty gender fluid and a BAMF. I may have also convinced myself that Verity from Code Name Verity is their daughter. I DID THE MATH and it could be true.


No, not Harry Potter, but Hermione. I want to know more about Hermione's life after the Battle of Hogwarts. I want to know about what happens before her and Ron get married and have children. I want to hear about her kicking ass and taking names.


I want to check in on Cassel Sharp after all the craziness of his life has died down. Maybe it never did die down if his family has anything to do with it. 


Um...I need another book from this series because it kind of just ends with some things unresolved. I need to find out what happens to Jessica after this book. Seriously, Scott Westerfeld get on that shit!


Luckily Meg Cabot is giving me another glimpse into Suze Simon's life next year when she puts out an adult follow up to this series. I am so pumped!


There is a possibility that Riordan might write more about the Kane siblings but I would like to see what they are up to now that they saved the world.



Omg, I read these books so long ago but I want to know what Cam is up to now. Is she a private eye, does she work for the CIA? CSI? Someone give me a story about grown up Cam Jensen!


I know that we get the epilogue but that's not enough. I want to know what Katniss and Peeta's life is like after The Hunger Games and taking down the Capitol. Do they even work?


And finally Princess Mia! I am getting another peek into her life when Royal Wedding comes up in June. I am so excited!

What characters do you want to peek in on?


Happy Reads Everyone!