Sunday, March 15, 2015

Versatile Blogger Award


I was nominated by Christina at Books and Prejudice. Thanks so much for thinking of me!

1. Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging (haha, I have 5)
2. Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them
3. Share 10 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.


Facts about me:

  1. I'm from Pennsylvania
  2. I work in advertising
  3. I'm working on a YA novel (and by that I mean avoiding it right now)
  4. My favorite author is Meg Cabot (duh, if you read my blog)
  5. I'm 5'1"
  6. I have a degree in English writing
  7. I'm a vegetarian
  8. I was named after a Star Trek character
  9. I hate horror movies
  10. I watch way too much netflix!


I definitely don't follow a lot of new bloggers, so "relatively new" is kind of a stretch. So I'm nominating a few goods ones I follow that started blogging within the last year or so. Sorry if you have already been nominated, I tried to check! Or if you're been blogging for a lot longer than I realized. I think you guys are great!
  1. Jessica  @Jessica's Rainbow Inspirations
  2. Danielle @ Bending over Bookwards
  3. Ren @ Fearless Facade
  4. Jen @ The Bookavid
  5. Lauren @ oh Hey! I like that!
So yeah, I definitely need to start reading more new blogs!


Happy Reads Everyone!