Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Spring TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the bloggers over at The Broke and the bookish. This week's topics is your Spring TBR list. 

I'm trying to challenge myself a lot this year so I'm hoping this spring to read a lot of books that I have been putting off. I also think I need a break from young adult, so I want to actually read more adult novels this year. 



Oh my god, I really need to force myself to read this book! I definitely want to get to it this year.


I loved this movie so much, I really need to read the actual book!


Um...I got this book two Christmases ago, why haven't I read it yet? Really why?


Um...please see above. I have a problem, I'm a board hoarder. I've heard this one isn't as good as her other adult novels, but I'm willing to give it a try.


Um, yeah another one of those I watched the movie and I want to read the book. 


I really need to finish this series! I just haven't gotten to it yet. Oops!


I actually haven't seen this movie! But I thought the plot looks really interesting.


I'm reading this right now! It's pretty good so far, I'm excited to get more into.


I got this ARC recently so I'm really trying to read it before and/or near it's publication date.


Same thing as the above. I heard this is supposed to be the next "it" book, so I want to read it before I hear anymore hype.




Happy Reads Everyone!