Saturday, February 28, 2015

February Wrap-Up!

Omg I can't believe March is already here! I have too many books to read and too little time to read them, but I did read a good amount this month. I'm pretty happy with my progress this month and all the posts that I wrote towards my Historical Fiction February event.

Books I Read




Audiobooks




I also started reading comics again and I listened to some more audiobooks of books I hadn't read this month. I'm not running an event for March but I am starting to think about doing more events in the future. We shall see!


Challenge Progress

I have to admit, I didn't do much in the way of my challenges this month. When I did it was only because that challenge overlapped with my February event.

TBR Pile Challenge:

I read book number two out of the ten I pledged to read for this challenge by reading the Red Queen by Philippa Gregory. I am currently reading book number three towards this challenge so I hope I am making headway with this.

Fairytale Challenge:

I only got through one of the books for this list and only at the very end of the month when I finished The Mirk and Midnight Hour by Jane Nickerson. I don't have anything in my current pile for this challenge but it's still on my radar.

Finish That Series Challenge:

Ha ha ha. So since I decided to break up with Philippa Gregory I'm cutting this down to only two series. I did; however finish the Leviathan Series early in the month when I finished Goliath. I'm hoping to finish the Lunar Chronicles and overlap it with the Fairytale Challenge, but looking at the current pile of books on my desk I might not get to them in March. 

Historical Fiction February

For the month of February I also ran my own event-- Historical Fiction February. I read primarily historical fiction books and hosted a giveaway. Which you still have a day left to enter if you are still interested! It was fun to do another themed month, I'm not sure if anyone cared about it but I really enjoyed doing it. I would like to do some more in the future but I think I need to figure how to get other blogs involved.




a Rafflecopter giveaway
Happy Reads Everyone!