Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: 2014 releases I meant to read but didn't get to


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme/feature hosted by the lovely bloggers over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is the top ten books released in 2014 that I meant to get to but never read. hahaha. I'm terrible at keeping up with new books and I still have books on my list that were published in 2000, so this one was appropriate for me. As always the following are in no particular order.




Considering that I hated Strands of Bronze and Gold, I might actually never read this second novel from Nickerson. We shall see. 



This my book club's pick for January, so I'm almost there, just a little late!



Yup...still haven't read this one. Or Legend for that matter.



There's a dragon on the cover, WHY HAVEN'T I READ THIS YET?!?



Again, I'm terrible at keeping up with books.



Guess who won this book from Random House last Christmas and still hasn't read it? ME!!



Granted I didn't read a Lauren Oliver book until 2014, so I think I get a pass on this one.



Maybe I'll get to this one for the Fairytale Retelling Challenge? At least I hope so.



Did I mention I'm really bad at keeping up with books?



I don't really read many graphic novels, and I didn't hear about this one until later in the year, so I have an excuse!

What books are on your list this week? Do you think you will be able to get to the books you missed in 2015?

Happy Reads Everyone!