Sunday, January 4, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (3)


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tygna's Reviews. ...and guess who has a book hoarding problem? ME ME ME! Below are the books I borrowed and bought this week. Yay more books!



Borrowed:

  • AUDIOBOOK: Outlander I loved Outlander so much that I decided to get the audiobook from the library this week. I have a new obsession!
  • Blood of Olympus By Rick Riordan I finally got this book from the library. I think I put this on hold a few weeks after it came out, and now I'm FINALLY going to read it
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas I'm reading this for the TBR pile challenge so yes I'm finally getting to this book as well!

Hell yeah I took advantage of The Book Outlet's Boxing Day sale!



Bought:
  • John Dies At The End By David Wong I loved this movie! And it's actually one of the few movie-tie in book cover versions I like better than the original cover
  • Being Friends with Boys By Terra Elan McVoy I've had this book on my list FOREVER. I'm glad to finally have it.
  • Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein I've heard such great things about this book!
  • Insignia by S.J. Kincaid. Ditto to the above. This sounds a lot like Ender's Game but maybe without the misogyny and homophobia. 
  • Shadow and Bone By Leigh Bardugo I've heard mixed things about this book, so I'm going to at least try to first book in the series. 
Which books are you adding to your shelves this week?



Happy Reads Everyone!