Saturday, January 31, 2015

January Wrap-Up!

I don't normally do monthly wrap-ups mostly because I forget, but since I am doing so many challenges in 2015 I want to start making a habit of talking about what had gone on in the past month.

I really feel like January has gone by way too quickly, but I am really impressed with myself in how many books I was able to read this month. It makes me feel really accomplished!

BOOKS I READ




AUDIOBOOKS


I also started listening to audiobooks more. For the most part I've been listening to books I've already read because I feel like it's another way to experience a book you loved. I started venturing out to books I never read or was going to but then heard negative things about them. I listened to If I Stay yesterday and I have to admit I wasn't that impressed. It wasn't bad, but I just felt like it didn't live up to the hype.

CHALLENGE PROGRESS


I've only read one of the ten books I'm challenging myself to read this year for this challenge, but I do have another one in my queue.


I read 2 of the books I challenged myself to read this year at the beginning of the year and haven't read another one yet. Oops, better get on that!

I'm very close to finishing the first series of this challenge, but I've only read book two in the Leviathan Trilogy.
All in all I've feel really accomplished this month and I have a lot in store for next month where I will be dedicating the month to Historical Fiction and hosting another giveaway. Be sure to check it out and link up if you want to participate.

What books did you read in January?


Happy Reads Everyone!