Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten New To Me Authors


As always Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the bloggers over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's meme is the top ten new to me authors I read in 2014. I thought that I would actually have more than ten, but turns out that's my magic number. Also as always in my lists, these are in no particular order.

Neal Shusterman, for the Unwind Dystology


Stephanie Perkins, for the Anna and the French Kiss companion series



Jon Skovron, for Man Made Boy



Rick Yancey, for The 5th Wave



Lauren Oliver, for Panic


George R.R. Martin, for A Song of Ice and Fire



Jamie Ford, for Songs of Willow Frost


Patrick Ness, for More Than This


Jodi Lynn Anderson, for Tiger Lily


Robin LaFevers, for Grave Mercy

I highly recommend all of the above books and authors. Which are on your list?