Friday, December 19, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 books I wouldn't mind Santa bringing me


Do not fret, you didn't sleep for the last five days and miss the weekend. It's not really Tuesday, but since I will be out of town with limited access to email, I won't be able to do TTT next week. Since I really liked the topic, I didn't want to skip it so I'm doing it a little early. As always TTT is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This Tuesday's topic is the top ten books I wouldn't mind Santa brining me this year.


....oh wait I have to wait until JUNE for this one! Anything you can do about that one Santa?





I have heard nothing but great things about this book. It seems to be getting more attention now so maybe eventually I'll read it!



I saw this delightfully weird movie not knowing it was based on a book. For once in my life I actually prefer the movie tie-in cover. 



Yup, I still haven't gotten to this sequel. Hey Santa, help a girl out!



2001: A Space Odyssey By Arthur C. Clarke
Well someone needs to motivate me to finally read this classic sci-fi novel. This is another movie I've seen without knowing it was a book!
Dark Triumph By Robin LaFevers
And...I need to read the next book in this series!
Snow Like Ashes By Sara Raasch
MUST HAVE THIS BOOK!

Clariel By Garth Nix
See above!
Cruel Beauty By Rosamund Hodge
Beauty and the Beast retelling, yes please!!!
Odd Thomas By Dean Koontz
OMG! Yet another movie I watched without reading the book! Anton Yelchin is just sooooo cute, and the director said he would have shut down the production if Yelchin didn't play Odd. Also, Koontz really loved the adaptation so I really want to read it now. 
Which books would you want Santa to bring you?