Friday, December 19, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (2)



I think I might have a problem...a book hoarding problem. I have a friend that says, "Yeah...but I think that I'm just starting my collection for my personal library." She might have a point. 

So this is my second installment of Stacking The Shelves, a weekly meme hosted by Tygna's Reviews. This week all of my books are borrowed from the library, so I am likely to start them soon but not right away.


  • Audiobook: Princess In The Spotlight-I've actually already listened to this one. Listening to the audiobooks of this series before Royal Wedding comes out was the best idea I ever had.
  •  Cinder By Marrisa Meyer-I'm going to finally read this one!! ....soon!
  • Strands of Bronze and Gold By Jane Nickerson-Ditto to the above! Just maybe after my vacation.
Which books are you adding to your shelves this week?