Thursday, December 18, 2014

Fantasy December: Mid-Month Update

Since we've reached the half-way point in the month of December, I figured I should write an update post about where I am with my Fantasy December Reading Challenge.  

Guess who is tabling Dune again? Me, it's me. I don't know, I think I'm just not prepared to read Dune yet. Also because I just got another review book from Blogging For Books. 

The good news is that I still only have four books on my list. The better news is that I am halfway done! 



I'm going on vacation this Saturday so I'm excited to get started reading Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. It's quite long, but I do have a flight to Florida and back to Pennsylvania and we plan on spending a few days at the pool. If, IF I finish it I'm hoping to start Rebecca Alexander's The Secrets of Life and Death, I received this one for review from Blogging for Books in exchange for an honest review. Wish me luck on finishing my reading challenge!

What are you planning on reading this month?