Thursday, December 4, 2014

December is for fantasy!

So I really enjoyed participating in Sci-Fi November this year, so I wanted to do another month where I focused on one genre. Since Sci-Fi tends to overlap into fantasy, I chose to go that route. But also because I'm currently reading City of Stairs by Robert Jackson Bennett. I'm not sure if I'll be doing all the list posts or debates like I did in November, but I am going to do reviews specific to fantasy novels.
So mostly I want to dedicate the month of December to challenge myself to read the following fantasy novels:



I might throw in Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan if it's ever available to me from my local library. I've had it on hold since it came out, so I might be waiting awhile for that one. I didn't want to make this month's TBR list quite as long because Outlander and Dune are both rather long and heavy novels so they will take me a lot longer than the other ones. 

What are you planning on reading this month?