Friday, December 19, 2014

2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

2015TBR
Guess whose participating in another reading challenge for 2015? Me...if you couldn't figure it out, it's me. 

I have WAY too many books on my TBR shelf and since Bookish is hosting a TBR Pile Reading Challenge I'm hoping to shed some books off my list. Since I'm also doing the fairy tale retelling challenge, I'm going to plan to try to read different books on my TBR for this challenge. Also, I really need to finally tackle Dune and I'm hoping this will help me do that.

There will be levels to aim for in this challenge and I think I'm just going to go for the first level--A Firm Handshake (1-10 books). I like to aim low, at least for my preliminary plans. So as you know, I like to plan out my challenges even if I don't always follow through. So here is what I'm planning on FINALLY reading in 2015:









These are just my preliminary plans they could change (very likely) and I may add some more once I start shaving books off my list again. I also wanted to make these first ten books varied enough so that I wouldn't get bored. 

Are you participating in the TBR Pile Reading Challenge?

Happy Reads, Everyone!