Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait to Get


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the awesome bloggers at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is the top ten sequels you can't wait to get. Or more like the top ten series that Deanna forgot about. I'm really good about being behind on books.

Royal Wedding By Meg Cabot

A new Princess Diaries book? Where is it? I'm waiting so patiently for the adult follow up to my favorite books series. This is supposed to come out this summer, my birthday is in June, so I'm hoping this comes out in time for my birthday.

Behemoth By Scott Westerfeld

I'm waiting until Christmas to finish reading this series because I think I'm getting it as a gift. Is it December 25th yet? This series is awesome, I need it now!

Blood of Olympus By Rick Riordan

I had to blacklist this on Tumblr so I don't get spoiled. I'm trying to get this from the library, but the wait list is forever long. Hey kids, read faster!

The Madness Underneath By Maureen Johnson

Umm...I definitely forgot about this series. I better get on that soon. 

Remembrance By Meg Cabot

Another adult follow up to one of my favorite Meg Cabot series. This one doesn't come out until 2016, so I have a bit longer to wait for this one. 

Winds of Winter By George R.R. Martin

Ugh. Where is this book? I need it now! I have a feeling that this one won't be the last of the series. He's probably writing too much detail again. 

The Third Suite Scarlett? By Maureen Johnson

Um...wasn't there supposed to be a third novel in the Suite Scarlett series? The second one just ends. That ending was terrible and it's been FOUR YEARS. WHERE IS IT???

Dark Triumph By Robin LaFevers

I only just read the first novel in this companion series, but I do want to read the rest of the series. Eventually...

The Third Miss Peregrine book By Ransom Riggs

I always forget about Riggs' because it takes him forever to write his books. The sequel just recently came out so I can give Riggs some leeway on finishing it.

Inkspell By Cornelia Funke

I read the first book in this series recently, even though it is rather old. I loved the first one but I think I'm putting off reading the sequel because I heard it's not as good.

Which books are your most anticipated sequels?

Happy Reads Everyone!