Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books on My Winter TBR



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely bloggers over at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is the Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR.



Ever since I saw Skovron with Stephanie Perkins at the Doylestown Bookshop, I've wanted to read his book about Boy the son of Frankenstein's monster and his bride, whose also a computer hacker. The way he talked about this book made me want to read it. I'm hoping to start it today!



I was trying to read this for Sci-Fi November, but that just didn't happen. Hopefully I get to it after I finish my Good Reads Reading Challenge. Or on my flight to Florida for my Thanksgiving vacation.



I know, I still haven't gotten to this book yet. Soon, very soon! I'm just waiting for it to be available from the library. Hey kids, read faster!




I got this from Blogging For Books awhile ago and I STILL haven't read it. I've never read any of Bennett's work before I've heard fantastic things about this fantasy book. 


Meg is my favorite author but I still haven't read all of her adult novels. I've read a lot of her young adult novels (I think all of them) but I want to read everything this woman has ever written. 



Due to Sci-Fi November I took a break from the Kane Chronicles, but I'm hoping to finish it in December. It's currently on my desk with my stack of current TBR books, so hopefully I get to it soon.

I think my boyfriend is getting the rest of this series for me for Christmas so I'm holding out until then. He should really read my blog because then Christmas shopping for me would be really easy.



This book has been on my shelf for far too long. I need to read it this winter! Also why did I stop watching the Mindy Project? Mindy is just too damn funny.



I love Holly Black's novels but for some reason I forgot about this one. Luckily I recently won it from a giveaway so hopefully I can read it sooner than I thought!



This is a book I've been on the fence about for awhile, but I won it in a giveaway so hopefully I break it out soon. Not sure if I'll go on to read the whole series, as I've heard really mixed things about it, but I do want to give the first book a go.

What books are on your list? 

Happy Reads Everyone!