Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Characters You Wish Would Get Their Own Book


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature/meme created by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is the Top Ten characters you wish would get their own book. This was a little hard for me this week because a lot of books that I have read are already in multiple perspective. So in no particular order here are my picks.



Lilly Moscovitz-The Princess Diaries. 

When I read the first book in this series, I think I was more like Mia, but now that I'm a sarcastic, cynical adult I totally relate to Lilly more. I would definitely read a book centered around Lilly.



Rashmi-Anna and the French Kiss. 

I liked Rashmi because she was surly and because she didn't immediately become Anna's best friend like the rest of the group.  I would really like to read about her adventures at Brown.


Hermione Granger-Harry Potter Series. 

Hell yeah I want an entire series centered around Hermione. I mean she pretty much solved all of Harry's problems anyway.  


Gale-The Hunger Games. 

I liked Peeta better, but I never really cared whom Katniss ended up with. Either of them would have been fine, and I also think that the love triangle was unnecessary to the plot. I would like to read about Gale's life after the games.



Cooper Cartwright-Heather Wells Series. 

I LOVE the Heather Wells mystery series, but sometimes Heather takes a ride on crazy town. I would love to see things from Cooper's point of view. 



Elazael-Dreams of Gods & Monsters. 

Laini Taylor pretty much left her novel open to become a spin-off, and I would love if Elazael was the center of it. 

Meredith-Anna and the French Kiss. 

The thing that put me off with Anna was that I was always Meredith in high school, and I would like to see where her story goes. I just felt so bad for her. 


Annabeth Chase-Percy Jackson & The Olympians. 

I know we get Annabeth's point of view in Heroes of Olympus, but I would love to have Annabeth's perspective in the first series. Mostly because I want to see how bad of a narrator Percy really is.


Denna-Sword of Truth Series. 

Denna is one of the biggest baddies in this series, and I would love to see how she became a Mord'Sith. 


Reagan-Fangirl.

One of the reasons that I liked Fangirl was because of Cath's roommate Reagan. I would love to see what was going on with her during the novel. 

Which minor characters do you think need their own series? Let me know in the comments below!