Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books I want to reread


Top Ten Tuesday is an original weekly meme created by the awesome bloggers at The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic is the top ten books I want to reread. Okay, this week's topic was pretty easy for me, because I have a book problem. Not only do I add too many books to my TBR list, but I also will think, "Oh I have all these books I need to read, why don't I just reread this series again?" I DO IT ALL THE TIME. It's a problem. So this topic was an easy one for me. So here are my top ten books that I want to reread at some point in time.


Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling. Actually I have already read this series twice, but I totally would reread the Harry Potter series again.


The Curse Workers Series By Holly Black. I think I talk about Cassel Sharpe and The Curse Workers series every Top Ten Tuesday, but I really loved that book series. I am dying to reread it right now, but alas too many new books are demanding my attention!

A Wrinkle in Time By Madeleine L'Engle.  My mom recently picked up the third book in this series, and I don't remember if I finished it, so I might as well just restart it! Also on a side note, I just found out that L'Engle's books were banned at one point. That just baffles me since her whole thing was about being able to be a scientist and a religious person at the same time. How would anyone ban that notion?


The Princess Diaries By Meg Cabot. Cabot and The Princess Diaries are the catalyst that made me want to be a writer, so I always want to reread this series. Also, Cabot is writing an adult follow up so I really want to experience Mia's life again before Royal Wedding.


The Great Gatsby By F.Scott Fitzgerald.  I don't think I really appreciated Fitzgerald's work when I had to read it in High School, so I really need to re-experience it.

The Lord of the Rings By J.R.R. Tolkien. Okay let's be honest, I agree with Randall from Clerks 2, even the trees walk in this series, but I think I really do need to read Tolkien seriously. It's a hard series and you need to concentrate on it, and I think that's why I wasn't that happy with it the first time around.


The Annotated Alice. Okay, I've had this book on my shelf forever, I need to finally read the annotated version of Alice in Wonderland.

Avalon High By Meg Cabot.  Seriously don't be surprised there is another Cabot book on this list. To be honest, I might like Avalon High better than The Princess Diaries. I wish this had gotten turned into a series, because the three graphic novels that followed the novel did not do Meg's writing justice.

Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy by Douglas Adams. To be honest I don't remember if I even finished this series, but I remember adoring the first one. So definitely need to reread this one! Just in time for Sci-fi November too! 


Fangirl By Rainbow Rowell.  I was not impressed with Eleanor & Park, but I adored Fangirl. It was so cute, I think I will definitely reread it sometime. Not in the near future, but eventually.

So what books would you want to reread if you could? Let me know in the comments below!

Happy Reads Everyone!