Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Sci-Fi November: Sci-Fi Readathon Week 4: Progress Report




For Sci-Fi November I decided to participate in The Nerdy Journalist's Sci-Fi Read-a-thon. I only did one progress report earlier this month, but as the month is coming to a close I wanted to update on where I stand with my reading challenge. I'm actually really proud of myself because I read 4 out of the 6 books I set out to read this month! 




I'm going to Florida for Thanksgiving vacation so I am crossing my fingers that I can cross off Man Made Boy from the list when I get back in December. As for Dune, I think after this month I need a break from Sci-Fi but since I'm going to Florida again for Christmas I am going to start reading it then.

How is your reading challenge going? Let me know in the comments below.

Happy Reads Everyone!