Saturday, November 8, 2014

Sci-Fi November: Sci-Fi Read-a-thon Week 1 Updates




For Sci-Fi November I decided to participate in The Nerdy Journalist's Sci-Fi Read-a-thon. I saw that Over the Effing Rainbow did a week 1 progress report, so I figured I would make some updates to my reading challenge list as well, because I have made some changes to it.



I finished my first book for my reading challenge this morning. You can see my review here.



I totally forgot that I had put UnDivided on hold at my library. It was finally available so I decided that I have to read it now. I literally just started it today. I'm only on page 3. 



Before I went to the library to pick up UnDivided I read the first chapter of Ender's Game. I have a feeling I will just put it down until I finish UnDivided.



If I can get through Undivided and Ender's Game before the end of the month I am going to start The 5th Wave.

Bonus Books:




Dune By Frank Herbert-Tabling until Thanksgiving

I know for a fact that I will not finish Dune this month, but since I'm going on vacation during Thanksgiving I'm going to save reading this for my flight. 



I might read this book if I have enough time, but otherwise I will be tabling it for a later date. 


How is your reading challenge going? Let me know in the comments below.

Happy Reads Everyone!